Produced in association with
As we recover from the pandemic, sustainability is moving up the agenda fast. Now is the time for airlines, suppliers and industry leaders to work together to create a cleaner, leaner more consistently planet-friendly way forward. In this session, three visionary sustainability champions debate how the global industry is coming together to support the challenges of environmentally-conscious onboard hospitality provision and how global consistency and collaboration can change behaviours, reduce waste and improve the customer experience.
- Sarah Klatt-Walsh, Founder and Owner, Sarah Klatt Consulting
- Matt Crane, Founder, The Aviation Sustainability Forum
- Ariane van Mancius, Founder & Company Owner, NowNewNext
- Anne De Hauw, Founder, IN Air Travel Experience
- Melanie Berry, Director of Customer Experience, Iberia