Watch this PEC Session On-demand
Consumers increasingly expect to micromanage their lives and their travel – at a granular level through their personal devices. Yet the inflight space has some way to go before it is fully connected to the mobile ecosystem. What strategies should airlines and their partners adopt to meet travellers’ expectations for a more connected – and touchless – inflight experience? Where are the opportunities to support greater customisation of the cabin and help crew to deliver great experiences to their passengers?
- Seth Miller, Editor, Pax.Ex.Aero
- Celine Canu, Head Passenger Process & Facilitation, International Air Transport Association
- Chris Rogerson, Vice President of Global Sales, Inmarsat Aviation
- Ron Verweij, Senior Manager, UX Design & Innovation Connectivity, Safran Cabin
- Philippe Combe, Portfolio Manager Mobile ONAIR, SITA
Sign-up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.