Watch this PEC Session On-demand
The coronavirus pandemic has fast-tracked new thinking on materials and manufacturing techniques as well as the adoption of technologies and methodologies that underpin innovation and co-creation. How can we harness these new components and processes to transform the cabin experience? How are these approaches changing the way the passenger experience community collaborates? What opportunities do they offer to reinvigorate the supply chain to meet the challenges of 2022 and beyond?
- Martin Darbyshire, Chief Executive Officer, tangerine
- Samantha Bunyan, Head of Industry Engagement & Sustainability, Cecence
- Roy Bjorlin, Vice President Business Development, e2ip technologies
- Roland Gerhards, Chief Executive Officer, ZAL
- Martina Starke, Director, Munich Studio, Designworks, A BMW Group Company
Sign-up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.